Fair Use rationale
Non-free content—including all copyrighted images, audio and video clips, and other media files that lack a free content license—may be used on the English Wikipedia only where all 10 of the criteria are met. ( If the information contained in the summary satisfy these ten points, a rationale list may not be needed.)
1) The Rocky Horror Picture Show (soundtrack), album cover art is the copyright of Lou Adler, owner of the original Ode records (the original publishing record label) which was sold to Sony Music Entertainment. Adler retains the copyright. As this cover art is used for both marketing and advertising and it's license has not expired, no free version is available. The subject cannot be adequately conveyed by text alone without using this non-free content.
2) The image is reduced in size that will not take the market value of the cover art itself as the market for such requires higher quality reproduction.
3) (a) The cover art is currently (as of June 16, 2011) one of two fair use images used on the article and no further items of non-free content are used as the items convey equivalent and significant information.
3) (b) Because the image is cover art, a form of product marketing, the entire image is needed to identify the product, properly convey the meaning and branding intended, and avoid tarnishing or misrepresenting the image.
4) The non-free content has been published and publicly displayed outside Wikipedia
5) Non-free does content meet general Wikipedia content standards and is encyclopedic.
6) The image does meet Wikipedia's media-specific policy, and Wikipedia:Image use policy
7) This non-free content meets the one-article minimum standard and is being used in two Wikipedia articles.
8) This non-free content (cover art) is being used because its presence significantly increases the readers' understanding of the topic, and its omission would be detrimental to that understanding. As a film poster it represents the film itself and is considered a "portrait" of the subject.
9) Non-free content is allowed only in articles (not disambiguation pages), and only in article namespace, subject to exemptions. (To prevent an image category from displaying thumbnails, add __NOGALLERY__ to it; images are linked, not inlined, from talk pages when they are a topic of discussion.) Please respect these standards.
10) (a) The source has been identified by the original uploader in the above boilerplate and has been supplemented, with information about the publisher and copyright holder in this ten point rationale.
10) (b) The correct copyright tag (that indicates which Wikipedia policy provision is claimed to permit the use) has been placed on this page (see below).
10) (c) The image is being used on the Wikipedia article The Rocky Horror Picture Show and The Rocky Horror Picture Show (soundtrack).
This image is of a cover of an audio recording, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the work or the artist(s) which produced the recording or cover artwork in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of such covers
qualifies as under United States copyright law. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.